Saturday, June 27, 2009

80s are out, early 90s are in.

I've actually been wanting to make this list for a little over a year.
Anyone who knows me and my music probably knows I have a thing for shitty house pop from the early 90s. I decided to finally compile some sort of list. It will probably be added to or altered, but I've finally gotten to a stage I'm pleased with.
These are all the songs that I listened to on the radio as a little kid. It was shitty radio, and I probably never knew the names or artists, but they never fail to pump me up now.

Here we go: ( I tried to make each link a youtube video, we'll see if they all end up working.)

Corona - Rhythm of the Night
Corona - Baby Baby
Crystal Waters - 100% Pure Love
20 Fingers - Short Dick Man
Technotronic - Get Up
Technotronic - Move it to the Rhythm
Technotronic - Pump Up the Jam
Powerhouse - Rhythm of the Night (different, name anomaly/coincidence)
Culture Beat - Mr. Vain
Captain Hollywood Planet - More and More
Le Click - Tonight is the Night
Le Click - Call Me
Snap! - Rhythm is a Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment